How To: Fake Tan Contour
Fake Tan Contour Guide
Does Fake Tan Contouring work?
Yes, fake tan contouring does work, I’ve been using this trick for a while now on my face and most recently on my body. Some comments on this tutorial have been negative and insinuate ‘cheating’, but I view contouring with make up and fake tan the same – it’s only the products that differ!
Lots of people use fake tan regularly or before holiday, why not use it more strategically?
The below Video is a guide to fake tan contouring and shows the before and after so you can see the results for yourselves.
Bondi Sands ultra dark tan available to buy here –
How to Fake Tan Contour
- Pre-moisturise any dry patches of skin
- Use a small stippling brush to mark out contours of desired area (face or/and body)
- Let set for a few minutes
- Use a larger stippling brush to blend
- Apply thin overall layer of fake tan using a fake tanning mitt
- Leave on for 4-6 hours
- Wash off in the shower